Saturday, July 29, 2006

Naughty Cakes...

I was walking around with Beth yesterday...and we spotted some terrible things lurking in a seemingly innocent bakery in Takashimaya's basement. Here are the NAUGHTY CAKES!


This is still considered TAME...can't say the same for the next one though...



CREAM STICK...you CANNOT be serious! It's practically vulgar lor...sheesh
(somebody said something about squeezing it, and the cream coming out...I'm not naming names though...hahaha..but I was out with only one person leh..hahah)

I was like...the name, the look, the cream inside...just so OFF can? It's a bakery, not a sex shop lor...but we had a good time laughing lah, and of course, attracted the appropriate stares for our trouble. Hahaha...



I bought new singlet! Cheap cheap cheap! SGD11.40 nia...but not from BKK. From FOX, so I think I will see someone wearing the same thing leh...hahaha, but I don't care. Looks nice right?
(and yes...I just gymmed. Must post flattering pic mah...LOL)


No comments: