Friday, July 14, 2006

kenna again...so do lor...

FAVOURITES
Colour - I've learnt that my mood changes my fav colour...so depends on the current 'phase'.
Food - Siao bo...ask a Singaporean to choose a FAVOURITE food?!?! LOL
Song - Currently...Kiss Goodbye, LEE HOM!!!
Movie - Don't have lah...got too many liao.
Sport - racquet sports! tennis/badminton/table-tennis, but strangely, not squash.
Day - Friday, like weekend, but not weeked...cool...
Ice Cream - Cookies and Cream
TV show - I watch TV until my degree is 600/700, u say leh...

CURRENTS
Mood - see --> (side bar)
Taste - Ice cream
Clothes - underwear and t-shirt (what?! I'm at home lah..cannot relax ah? LOL)
Desktop - Hmmm...u come my house and see better...say already paiseh (Hokkien for embarrassed)
Toenail Colour - Flesh colour lor
Time - 1333hrs
Annoyance - not at the moment, pretty calm-ish at the moment.
Thoughts - Thailand trip coming...so excited!

FIRST
Best Friend - Charles
Crush - Umm...don't tell you. =P
Movie - should be some Disney flick bah?
Lie - Not sure what it was, but it was made to my Momma
Music - the jingly things with bells that I used during music class in Primary school. I preferred the triangle though

LAST
Cigarette - My grand pappy has a hole in his throat...I do not smoke...period.
Drink - Vitasoy Soy Milk
Car Ride - I don't think a taxi is counted, so it has to be Amos' car, leaving from chalet in the East.
Crush - This one also cannot tell you...but most probably not there already. Heehee
Phone Call - Jian Ming
CD - Now is the era of MP3, and illegal downloading...what CDs? Sheesh...

HAVE YOU EVER
Dated a best friend - Nope
Broken the law - Got...
Been Arrested - No lah.
Skinny Dipped - In my dreams lor, once...lol
Kissed someone I dunno - No lah...I only kiss people I know..at least that's what I say now lah..hahaha

No comments: