Monday, September 12, 2005

my beautiful, shiny, rainbow bubble...sighz

it's very annoying how my heart skips and my insides tighten when i see it...it's been a long while since i've felt this way, a very long while...

i yearn to open my heart, but i do not know if i am able to let things become valuable to me again.

scary and nice all at the same time...

the rainbow bubble is still there...and i see it everyday, beautiful and shiny, and i anxiously wait for it to float my way...but until it does, i do not dare to chase after it, lest it bursts. to me, it's that fragile...

and i lament the fact that i'm so damn bloody green lor, when it comes to chasing bubbles lah...ARGH!

for now, i will watch my rainbow bubble...floating everyday, beautiful and pure. till the winds change, and the cosmos rotate, i will wait. when the signs speak the truth, it will be time to reach out once more, and i WILL (with courage and fear in my heart) touch my rainbow bubble with purest intent...

i just want to be your friend...

No comments: