Friday, July 14, 2006

lightbulb - *T/D-ing*

I was in the MRT when I had this realisation. I was just thinking about Spencer and The Hive, and as thought processes go, I started to think about my Wing Commander when I was in OCS. Specifically, I was thinking I would still greet him 'Sir' if I ever saw him. Then I was thinking what I would say to him if he asked me to not call him that.

I would say, "but Sir, I know, love and respect you in that context mah..." I realised that this would be the same reply I would give my CO (from when I was in unit).

Then I realised that I should not have gotten so annoyed at my friends in NUS, who knew me from Guards. Cos' like me, they only know me in that context mah...no other...so naturally, they would refer/relate to me in that manner. They know no other way...lol...

Jialat sia, I took so long to reach this realisation...slow sia...

No comments: