Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summoning Technique: Golden Phoenix

I was surfing Friendster (yes, that's how bored I was) and I found this guy...damn freaking farnie...must share with everyone. I don't know him lah. I was using the 'Search' function and just typing random names into my 2nd degree friends to see who I'd get...and I found this Marcus (looks a bit like Adam Chen) person...damn farnie.

I think it must be because I will away for the weekend, so that's why I am having this urge to give an extra helping of blog content for those who actually bother to read this blog (which always amazes me time and time again). I will be totally MIA for the whole of tomorrow and a good part of Saturday. I will still be contactable via mobile, so if it's very very important, or you just wanna drop me an sms/call to tell me you love me (yes, I am in a SHAMELESS mood), feel free to do so ok?

*Ting - see you on Saturday evening! So exciting! Can't wait for the party! Heehee... ^_^

(sadly, you must watch Naruto to fully appreciate the humour in this series of photos that I, umm...*ahem* 'liberated', from his profile. All pictures have been unedited and captions are exactly as they appear in his Friendster gallery.)


Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kin Fushichou
(Summoning Technique - Golden Phoenix)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 1: "Blood Sacrifice"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 2: Marking of Animal using "Blood"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 3: 1st Hand Seal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 4: 2nd Hand Seal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 5: Final Hand Seal - Tori (Bird)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 6: Marking of Summoning Point on ground by focusing Chakra on palm

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 7: *POOF!!!!!!*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 8: Golden Phoenix Summoning....SUCCESS!!!!!

No comments: