Thursday, November 16, 2006

randomness...

they appear everywhere and all the time
and sometimes even out of thin air
nebulous yet concrete, they baffle

Xanadu of my heart
invited guest I bid you come forth
now and forever a seat you shall have in my halls
goblet of drink I offer to sooth your parched lips

jovial jousting soon ensues
in the dead of night
atop yonder mound
ne'er anywhere else

instantaneous flight
slow falling emotion

Hecate jeers as Hestia sighs
Eros wonders if he did wrong
as Aphrodite chides him with playful song
Lyrical nymphs and horny satyrs
incense each other with hymn and banter
newly built with Hippocratic intent and
galvanised with Asclepius' blessing

=================================================

Step Up wasn't great. Sighz...$$$ wasted. Ah well, at least the company was good, so that wasn't too bad. I don't why I am blogging now...guess I am just bored I think. I have a feeling this poetry thing may stick around for quite awhile. Heh...well, writing can be quite fun, as long as you have some purpose I guess...so therapeutic! ^_^

No comments: