Friday, July 07, 2006

Cardcaptor Sakura crazy...

I know I watched this series a long long time ago. But my love for mahou shoujo (Japanese for 'magic girl') anime will never change I guess. I've been watching, and re-watching certain episodes, and just relishing in the magic of, and the love story, between Sakura and Shaoran (of course, in the Mandarin dubbed version, they are known as 小樱 and 小郎(I hope I chose the correct Chinese characters. Haha...)


This is the famous card catching duo, and the guardian beast, Keroberos (also don't know whether spelt correct or not). These are of course, the Clow Cards, and the elemental cards are my favourite! Here are all four of them!


Here are some of the other cards I like as well...



The Light and Dark cards are sister cards. And the horrendously pink thing in the middle is a special card that was created by Sakura. I have no idea why the animators chose PINK...totally uncool, but I guess I got over the whole thing eventually. Hahaha...pink is SOOO not nice lah...yeesh...


Yeah, I love Cardcaptor Sakura, and though it is fluffy more often than not, I still dig any anime that has mahou shoujos and magic/special powers/special abilities...without these, all there is left is a good storyline, and not everyone can produce that. Lol...

No comments: