Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Philo and Soci are a bad combination.

I was trying to answer my Philo tutorial questions for tmr, but I realised they were really too mind-boggling. Do we live in The Matrix? Huh? Doh...
*spittle drizzles down the front of my shirt*

For Soci, the terms were too difficult again. I mean, they like to compound separate terms together to make newer, more impressive sounding words! For fuck?! Confuse all of us poorer, less intellectually inclined people...sheesh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Haha, this is what I wore today...yay! Auntie Cheng, for you to see! I got wear your shirt ok? Heehee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


One of my favourite brands...now if only it were less expensive. Haha.


Well, that's for a productive evening in the Central Library. Haha, will go home and print lecture notes now...prepare for tmr's classes, and of course, pick out what I wanna wear tmr. Mwahahaha.

No comments: