Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day in Copenhagen.

About 3 more hours before I fly off to the airport. I think I still need to hop over to the Tiger Shop to pick up some stuff for some people.

Dunno lah... I hate shopping, and I have no idea what to buy for people.'

It's one of those, either buy for everyone, or buy for no one, type of situations.

I think I should just shop for myself, OR shop for whatever inspires me to get something for someone i.e. I see something, and in my head I go, 'ah, I think so-and-so would appreciate this' OR 'OH! This is SOOOO so-and-so! I HAVE to get to get it for him/her.'

Yeah, I think that's what I will do. Moreover, this wasn't exactly a shopping trip/holiday, and things here are majorly expensive man... I have no idea how my aunt survives here. Even with a high-paying job, you still pay through the nose, and it ain't funny.

Well, been feeling emo about some things, but I guess, that's how I usually am anyways. I should have ample time on the plane to figure things out in my head, and then things should be alright... I THINK...

For now, farvel!
And I will see you back in that Garden City of a home.

No comments: