Thursday, May 02, 2013

Parted

It really hurts. It hurts so bad.

To know that I can't cook for you anymore.
To know that I can't see your smile anymore.
To know that I can't hear your voice anymore.
To know that I can't feel your embrace anymore.
To know that I can't watch you play video games anymore.
To know that I can't kiss your lips anymore.
To know that I pick the scabs off your back anymore.
To know that I can't tell you everything I feel anymore.
To know that I can't say 'I love you' anymore.
To know that I can't hear you say you love me back anymore.
To know that I have to be strong so that you can be strong.
To know that I have to hold back my feelings, words and thoughts so that I won't affect you anymore.

It hurts.

I still love you a lot, but I wish you only knew that it's possible to not be together and still love one another.

I only wish.

It hurts...

No comments: