Tuesday, February 21, 2006

fabulous Tuesday!

Today was a totally 'i-had-such-a-blast' day!

Let's see, my friend Ruifeng came over in the morning to help me to fine tune my desktop...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really owe you a treat ok? Must must...serious! Thanks to him, I now have two monitors linked to my desktop! It really is pretty cool, being able to surf the Net on one screen, and MSN on the other...My real favourite is watching anime on one, and everything else on the other! Hah!

Granted, the two monitors are different colours, and the sizes are a little off...but then again, how many people actually have two monitors to play with?! Haha...the white monitor was the old one, and the black one was bought from Vincent.


In GuildWars, I killed some powerful dragon! too! She's called Glint I think...not too shabby eh? She's supposed to be super-hard, and it's true...I died the first time I tried tackling her...but the second team I was with was quite good...so we managed to persevere and put and end to her misery...


Tuition today was super fun too! I went through with Ching Hao his work...he's improving I think...and that's quite fast for a kid who only just came from Taiwan in the middle of last year. After I was done, we played Yu-gi-oh together...he owned me man...

I only won one game out of three...his deck is pretty good man...to be honest, it really is quite brainless...luck is a super high factor in Yu-gi-oh...bad opening hands are really punished...haha...suddenly tempted to do abit more building for Yu-gi-oh...hmm..should I? We'll see, we'll see...hahaha.

No comments: